Muffaletta Tortellini Salad
• 8 ounces refrigerated cheese tortellini
• 1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
• 1 cup giardiniera vegetables, drained and chopped
• One 6-ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
• 1/2 cup pimento-stuffed green olives, chopped
• 1/4 cup Sepay Groves Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 1/2 tablespoons Sepay Groves red wine vinegar
• 8 oz fresh mozzarella-and-pepperoni rolls (or any other variation of a fresh mozzarella roll)
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 1/4 cup chopped parsley
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the tortellini and cook
according to package directions. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
Add the tomatoes, giardiniera vegetables, artichokes, olives, Sepay Groves EVOO and Sepay Groves red wine vinegar to the bowl with the tortellini.
Thinly slice the
mozzarella roll. Set half aside for garnishing the pasta. Quarter the remaining half and toss with the tortellini and vegetables. Garnish with remaining mozzarella roll slices.