Chipotle Grilled Filets with Mango Salsa
• 4 filet mignon steaks
Chipotle Marinade -
• 1/4 cup Sepay Groves Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil*
• 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic
• 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Directions: Place all in blender and puree until smooth. Marinade steaks in fridge for 3-4 hours.
Prepare salsa while marinating steaks and refrigerate.
Mango Salsa -
• 2 mangoes, peeled, cut and diced
• 1-1.2 cups canned black beans, drained
• 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
• 2 scallions, sliced
• 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
• 1-2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
• Juice of one lime
• Salt to taste
Directions: Place all in blender and puree until smooth.
Grill steaks to desired doneness. Serve with salsa.
* Substitute Sepay Groves Garlic Jalapeno Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Sepay Groves Habanero Pepper Extra Virgin Olive Oil for a little more heat.